It sucks to get sick...

Coordinator
Jan 10, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Sorry folks, I've been off-line for a while, but I'm back again.

Between me being ill for a while (now healthy) and a friend going into the hospital to have various body parts removed  -- I lost focus for a bit.

I'll be back to work on finishing the MailChimp v1.3 feature set this week, and will publish the source regardless of where I'm at by Monday -- and at that point I'll be able to give a better idea on timing for the beta release.

Sorry for the delay.

David

Feb 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM

David,

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your wrapper and the work you've put in on it. It has made my life much easier.

How is the update to version 1.3.0 coming? If you need help with the coding feel free to drop me and line and I'll see what I can do to help you out. Its the least I can do.

Cheers,

Sammy

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Thanks snasser -- been buried in work lately.

Just released Beta 1 of v1.3.0 a few minutes ago.

Best thing you could help me with is to test the hell out of it -- particularly the methods I mentioned where I don't have a good sample for the new data formats.

Mocking up the data is all fine & dandy, but sometimes the MC documentation is, ah 'em, lacking. 

Jesse is a wiz at most things, but it looks like he hates documentation as much as I do -- and I suspect he's busy as hell, so it always goes to the bottom of the pile.

Thanks,

David