Dec 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Edited Dec 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM
When are the nexts builds coming out?
The release / build schedule will be as follows:
- V1.2.2 will have a Release Candidate build on or before Dec. 29, 2009.
- V1.2.2 will be considered the Preferred / Production version on or before January 15, 2010.
What's going to be included
- Segmentation options in MailChimp Api announcement 2009-10-02
- MailChimp Api v1.2.3 functionality supported (ann. 2009-10-26)
- MailChimp Api v1.2.4 functionality supported (ann. 2009-11-24)
- Wrapper -- Cleanup of PerceptiveMCAPI.Types.Internal namespace and more consistent approach to complex return values from the Api (phase 1)
- UI -- allow selection of specific apikey to use for requests
- UI -- user control enhancements & clean-up
I've pretty much finished all the coding for this release, but want to do a bit more testing before putting out the RC -- and I won't have time to do much of that before Christmas.
Hope everyone has a great holiday season -- and best wishes for the New Year.