Could not load type...

Sep 9, 2010 at 10:49 PM

I am trying to load up the Testing UI and am receving load errors on 25 different user controls.  has anyone run across this and know of a fix for it?

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Well if you don't give the errors, it's kind of hard to tell what's happening.

My suspicion is that either the library wasn't defined as a project reference, and/or you're not referencing the namespaces in your page/program.

dbm

Sep 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Hi,

I've the same issue too.

After installing it (based on TestUI instructions) on my new VS2008 Web application.

I simply click Build -> Build Website and received 25 errors, which over time it shows 74 errors.

Here are some sample errors which I copied over from the Error List

Error    1    Could not load type 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI.Controls.get.get_listInterestGrouping'.    D:\Documents and Settings\Faido\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\TestMailChimp2\mcapi\Controls\get\get_listInterestGrouping.ascx    1   
Error    2    Could not load type 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test.get_ecommOrder'.    D:\Documents and Settings\Faido\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\TestMailChimp2\mcapi\Controls\get\get_ecommOrder.ascx    1   

Would be great if you can help us get pass this hurdle. Thanks!

Coordinator
Sep 27, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Well now that I have some error information, I might be able to help -- but more is better.

If you could give me a couple more examples of those that did not load, and a couple of examples of ones that DID load, perhaps I can find a pattern.

I downloaded the package from CodePlex and it ran fine for me -- and with the 'could not load type' -- a guess is that there is an reference missing, or a version conflict.

Also can you give me environment info, .NET version, OS, etc. -- that would help.

-- thanks, C-man.

Sep 27, 2010 at 4:42 AM

Hi David,

The common pattern is the first 25 errors seems to be the ASCX files in the Get folder. No errors from Set folder.

The ones with no errors thrown in the Get folder are:

• get_campaignCreate.ascx
  • get_generateText.ascx
  • get_listSubscribe.ascx

I've attached the Error List grouped by Errors, Warnings and Messages here:

http://www.uniquevolve.com/errorlist.zip

Hope you can solve this nagging issue. Thanks a bunch!

Coordinator
Sep 30, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Sorry it took a while to get back to you -- doing 2 crash & burn projects + M/E == sucks to be me!

Anyway...  from looking at the errors you sent me, the thing that stood out was errors 32-34; particularly -- The type or namespace name 'Linq' does not exist in the namespace 'System'....

2 things about that...
-- first is that most of the 'usings' aren't used and can be 'organised' away -- I added that to the task list for v.next -- basically they've been there from copy-paste of code going way back.
-- second, I suspect that most of the controls are failing to load because ApiMethod failed, because it references System.Linq (not used) -- which oddly enough is in System.Core -- which I suspect is alread a reference, but you could add it to References if not.

Also, System.Xml & System.Xml.Linq are required -- anyway if that either does OR doesn't work -- please let me know.

David

Oct 1, 2010 at 4:58 AM

Hi David,

I tested it on my work PC and I have the same 25 errors too. Don't think it is because of the missing references to System.Linq, etc.

I suspect it has to do with having VS .Net 2005 and VS .Net 2008 installed.

I'm surprised not many but two of us encountered this error? It is really frustrating as I really want to use it!

I actually only need to do a simple interfacing - subscribe users from my form. Could you do me a favour and just cook up a simple script for Subcribing with Email, First name and Last name from a .Net form?

My email is uniquevolve@uniquevolve.com.au.

Thank you so much!

Coordinator
Oct 6, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Sure -- just send me $500 USD.

If that doesn't work for you, all the source is on CodePlex for you to use.

If there is a version conflict, you might want to download the source for the wrapper and build that project on your machine (requires .NET 3.5 sp1) and then try to build the UI project.

Another possibility is the site trust level -- it requires High for the UI.  Now, I would normally NOT think that's the problem since you didn't get a trust level type error, but I ran into a situation over the weekend that gave me the same kind of error.

I was developing a site that worked fine on my test server, and when I uploaded it to the shared hosting site, I started getting the 'unable to load type errors'.

After a few hours of narrowing it down, it turned out that the entity framework model I was using was OK until I added a partial class against the E.F. entity for some expanded properties -- that caused the trust level requirement to raise, but it gave an 'unable to load type' error & NOT a trust level error -- that threw me off the track to say the least -- when I finally found it, I raised the trust level & it magically started working -- go figure.

Only thing I could think of was that since the E.F. itself was OK with medium trust it loaded, but when it needed a 'sub-component' that required a higher trust level it couldn't load it and so it was the unable to load error that was reported.

Perhaps a similar scenario is happening in your case.

David

Oct 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Hey hey, MrCharismaMan pays no money. People pay me money to charisma-tise them.

On a serious note, would 90% off be negotiable?

Ok on a more serious note, I resorted to the deprecated MC.NET v1.1.4 out of desperation and got the simple subscribe functionality working:

- http://www.mailchimp.com/api/downloads/

When I get the chance, I will look at how to fix this based on your suggestions. I have a feeling this will be an issue for many people too but perhaps only if they want to change the source code.

Coordinator
Oct 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM

You must be one poor SOB.

So far, you & bainesy21 are the only ones who have raised this issue. 

And before you indicated the problem was with the UI -- not the wrapper.  Did you try the wrapper outside the UI -- like you must be doing for the MC deprecated version?

Most people don't use the testing UI -- and frankly, I'm thinking about droppping it -- it takes as much or more time to keep updated than the wrapper itself.

If there are others out there who have run into this, I'd like to hear about it -- especially if they found out WHY it's happening.

dbm

Oct 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM

All startup entrepreneurs are poor SOB.

Yeah I used the wrapper. Made call to list_batch_subscribe() function which uses ApiWrapper.

I reckon I only need subscribe and unsubcribe for now. So have no plans to modify the source code yet.

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I am using Visual Studio 2010 with .Net 4

Following the instructions given I created a new web application, added the mcapi folder to the project and set a reference to PerceptiveAPI.dll in the mcapi folder.

I now get the following 80 errors:

Error    1    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    19    15    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    2    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.cs    30    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    3    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.cs    31    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    4    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    32    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    5    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    33    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    6    The type or namespace name 'show_errors' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    95    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    7    The type or namespace name 'show_DefaultResponse' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    104    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    8    The type or namespace name 'show_apikeys' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    131    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    9    The type or namespace name 'show_listMemberInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    140    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    10    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    149    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    11    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Request' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    158    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    12    The type or namespace name 'show_listBatch' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    158    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    13    The type or namespace name 'show_errors' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    167    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    14    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Response' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    176    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    15    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Settings' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    194    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    16    The type or namespace name 'show_apikeys' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    203    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    17    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    212    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    18    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAdvice' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    221    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    19    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAnalytics' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    230    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    20    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignBounceMessages' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    239    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    21    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignClickDetailAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    248    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    22    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignClickStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    257    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    23    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignContent' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    266    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    24    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEcommOrders' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    275    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    25    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailDomainPerformance' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    284    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    26    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailStatsAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    293    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    27    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailStatsAIMAll' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    302    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    28    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignFolders' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    311    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    29    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignOpenedAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    320    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    30    The type or namespace name 'show_campaigns' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    329    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    31    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    338    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    32    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStatsEmail' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    347    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    33    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignTemplates' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    356    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    34    The type or namespace name 'show_DefaultResponse' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    365    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    35    The type or namespace name 'show_listInterestGroupings' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    374    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    36    The type or namespace name 'show_listAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    383    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    37    The type or namespace name 'show_listBatch' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    392    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    38    The type or namespace name 'show_listGrowthHistory' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    401    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    39    The type or namespace name 'show_listInterestGroups' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    410    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    40    The type or namespace name 'show_listMemberInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    419    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    41    The type or namespace name 'show_listMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    428    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    42    The type or namespace name 'show_listMergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    437    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    43    The type or namespace name 'show_lists' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    446    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    44    The type or namespace name 'show_listWebhooks' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    455    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    45    The type or namespace name 'show_getAccountDetails' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    464    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    46    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignShareReport' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    473    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    47    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    482    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    48    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    491    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    49    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    500    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    50    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    509    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    51    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    518    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    52    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    527    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    53    The type or namespace name 'show_listStaticSegmentMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    536    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    54    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignCreate' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    554    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    55    The type or namespace name 'get_ecommOrder' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    563    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    56    The type or namespace name 'get_CampaignGenericParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    572    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    57    The type or namespace name 'get_campaigns' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    581    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    58    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignSegment' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    590    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    59    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignSend' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    599    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    60    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    608    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    61    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignUpdate' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    617    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    62    The type or namespace name 'get_createFolder' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    626    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    63    The type or namespace name 'get_generateText' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    635    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    64    The type or namespace name 'get_inlineCss' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    644    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    65    The type or namespace name 'get_listAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    653    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    66    The type or namespace name 'get_ListIdParm' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    662    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    67    The type or namespace name 'get_listInterestGroups' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    671    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    68    The type or namespace name 'get_listMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    680    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    69    The type or namespace name 'get_listMergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    689    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    70    The type or namespace name 'get_listSubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    698    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    71    The type or namespace name 'get_listUnsubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    707    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    72    The type or namespace name 'get_NoParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    716    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    73    The type or namespace name 'get_SecurityParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    725    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    74    The type or namespace name 'sub_MergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    734    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    75    The type or namespace name 'get_listWebhooks' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    743    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    76    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignShareReport' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    752    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    77    The type or namespace name 'get_listBatchSubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    761    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    78    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    770    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    79    The type or namespace name 'get_listStaticSegment' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    779    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    80    The type or namespace name 'get_listsForEmail' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    788    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUIError    1    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    19    15    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    2    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.cs    30    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    3    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.cs    31    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    4    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    32    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    5    The type or namespace name 'ApiMethod' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.cs    33    20    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    6    The type or namespace name 'show_errors' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    95    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    7    The type or namespace name 'show_DefaultResponse' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    104    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    8    The type or namespace name 'show_apikeys' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    131    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    9    The type or namespace name 'show_listMemberInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    140    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    10    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    149    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    11    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Request' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    158    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    12    The type or namespace name 'show_listBatch' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestCode.aspx.designer.cs    158    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    13    The type or namespace name 'show_errors' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    167    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    14    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Response' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    176    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    15    The type or namespace name 'show_API_Settings' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    194    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    16    The type or namespace name 'show_apikeys' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    203    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    17    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    212    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    18    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAdvice' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    221    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    19    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignAnalytics' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    230    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    20    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignBounceMessages' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    239    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    21    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignClickDetailAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    248    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    22    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignClickStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    257    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    23    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignContent' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    266    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    24    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEcommOrders' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    275    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    25    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailDomainPerformance' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    284    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    26    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailStatsAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    293    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    27    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignEmailStatsAIMAll' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    302    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    28    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignFolders' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    311    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    29    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignOpenedAIM' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    320    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    30    The type or namespace name 'show_campaigns' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    329    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    31    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    338    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    32    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignStatsEmail' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    347    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    33    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignTemplates' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    356    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    34    The type or namespace name 'show_DefaultResponse' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    365    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    35    The type or namespace name 'show_listInterestGroupings' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    374    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    36    The type or namespace name 'show_listAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    383    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    37    The type or namespace name 'show_listBatch' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    392    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    38    The type or namespace name 'show_listGrowthHistory' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    401    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    39    The type or namespace name 'show_listInterestGroups' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    410    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    40    The type or namespace name 'show_listMemberInfo' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    419    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    41    The type or namespace name 'show_listMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    428    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    42    The type or namespace name 'show_listMergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    437    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    43    The type or namespace name 'show_lists' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    446    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    44    The type or namespace name 'show_listWebhooks' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    455    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    45    The type or namespace name 'show_getAccountDetails' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    464    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    46    The type or namespace name 'show_campaignShareReport' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    473    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    47    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    482    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    48    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    491    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    49    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    500    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    50    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    509    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    51    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    518    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    52    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    527    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    53    The type or namespace name 'show_listStaticSegmentMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    536    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    54    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignCreate' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    554    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    55    The type or namespace name 'get_ecommOrder' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    563    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    56    The type or namespace name 'get_CampaignGenericParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    572    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    57    The type or namespace name 'get_campaigns' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    581    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    58    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignSegment' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    590    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    59    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignSend' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    599    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    60    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignStats' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    608    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    61    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignUpdate' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    617    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    62    The type or namespace name 'get_createFolder' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    626    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    63    The type or namespace name 'get_generateText' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    635    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    64    The type or namespace name 'get_inlineCss' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    644    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    65    The type or namespace name 'get_listAbuseReports' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    653    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    66    The type or namespace name 'get_ListIdParm' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    662    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    67    The type or namespace name 'get_listInterestGroups' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    671    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    68    The type or namespace name 'get_listMembers' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    680    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    69    The type or namespace name 'get_listMergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    689    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    70    The type or namespace name 'get_listSubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    698    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    71    The type or namespace name 'get_listUnsubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    707    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    72    The type or namespace name 'get_NoParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    716    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    73    The type or namespace name 'get_SecurityParms' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    725    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    74    The type or namespace name 'sub_MergeVars' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    734    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    75    The type or namespace name 'get_listWebhooks' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    743    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    76    The type or namespace name 'get_campaignShareReport' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    752    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    77    The type or namespace name 'get_listBatchSubscribe' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    761    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    78    The type or namespace name 'PerceptiveMCAPI_UI' could not be found in the global namespace (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    770    27    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    79    The type or namespace name 'get_listStaticSegment' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    779    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI
Error    80    The type or namespace name 'get_listsForEmail' does not exist in the namespace 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI\TestUI.aspx.designer.cs    788    48    PerceptiveMCAPI TestUIPerceptiveMCAPI TestUI

Any suggestions?

Be kind.

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:56 PM

It does appear that ApiMethod and Api Helper can't be found, even when I search PerceptiveMCAPI in the object browser.

Also, the following references were created with the project:

System.Core

System.Xml

System.Xml.Linq

(Just threw that in because they were implicated in another thread.

Does this help?

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Hopefully, this is the only issue, but it looks like the namespaces for the testing UI were bad in a number of cases.

I have uploaded new source into the v1.2.5.3 branch (change set 54996) with the corrected namespaces applied.

So download & create the project let me know how it works.

Thanks,

David

Dec 16, 2010 at 3:54 PM

OK.  Have tried this.  Project builds OK and gives me initial screen with choice between test UI and test code, but when I click on test UI I get the following error:

ValidateRequest="false" CodeBehind="TestUI.aspx.cs" Inherits="PerceptiveMCAPI_Test._Default" %>

Here's what I did:

Created new web app project.
Copied entire contents of PerceptiveMCAPI-54996\trunk\PerceptiveMCAPI_UI over the newly created directory, overwriting any duplicates.
Added folder mcapi
Copied the two dlls from original Test UI I have previously built.
Added a reference to my project to PerceptiveMCAPI.dll in mcppi.
Built and ran project.

Also David

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM

the changes were made in the branches, not in the trunk folder -- the trunk will end up being v1.3.0.x versions as soon as I can catch up from the holiday work crush

branches/v1.2.5.3/PerceptiveMCAPI_UI is the path to the changed source.

Let me know - thanks

dbm

Dec 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Did everything over using code in:

C:\VS Projects\Possibility U\PerceptiveMCAPI-54996\branches\v1.2.5.3\PerceptiveMCAPI_UI

Still get this error:

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'PerceptiveMCAPI_Test._Default'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="false" EnableEventValidation="false"
Line 2:     ValidateRequest="false" CodeBehind="TestUI.aspx.cs" Inherits="PerceptiveMCAPI_Test._Default" %>
Line 3:  

Source File: /TestUI.aspx    Line: 1

Apr 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Hi, I have the same problem. Someone solved this?

Coordinator
Apr 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Edited Apr 19, 2011 at 5:32 PM

This is most likely a mismatch in .NET versions, or a missing dependent reference.

The testing UI is going to be dropped from the project, and the best advice I can give you at this point is to download the source and create your own project from it.

If I ever get a chance to work on my own site again (sigh), there will be code samples of using the wrapper and more documentation, intended to be the replacement for the testing UI code.

David

Apr 19, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Ok, thank you David! 

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Edited Apr 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I know why it was not working for me, I was building a Website instead of a Web Application Project. I Hope may help any other!

Coordinator
May 5, 2011 at 11:50 PM

@jonhierro -- well, I hate to say it, but that was something I didn't even think of.

I'm so used to using web projects, I didn't think about the website scenario as being a cause of that message.

Thanks,

David