Just wanted to say thankyou

Dec 4, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Downloaded this yesterday & got it running at a basic level, got a little way to go yet though but thankyou very much, you've made me pretty happy so far.

Just one note that might be useful to others one day, I am trying to use this within Umbraco which also references CookComputing.XmlRpcV2 but version 2.2.0.4.  This project references version 2.4.0.0, which breaks Umbraco's backend tree functions (I think it must have something to do with the different versions of the AJAX assemblies).  So I've downloaded the source & rebuilt it with the older assembly.  I hope this isn't going to cause any problems.

Coordinator
Dec 7, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Thanks -- that's nice to hear.  There are still a lot of improvements I want to do with this yet -- and of course keeping up with all the MailChimp changes is fun.

Let me know how it turns out, I think it should be OK.

I originally started with v2.2 but changed to v2.4 before I made the first version of the wrapper public.  I can't think of anything that I'm doing with the xml-rpc package that should cause a breaking change between the two versions.

Dave