v1.2.5-PerceptiveMCAPI .Net Wrapper and Testing UI
Other Available Downloads
This is a 'quick-hit release that does not include any MailChimp Api changes – only internal improvements and source code restructuring.
See the RoadMap in the documenation for information on PerceptiveMCAPI v1.3.0 or checkout the CodePlex Planned Releases for up-to-date info.
NOTE: CookComputing xml-rpc version v220.127.116.11 is now being used for xml-rpc calls.
- Source Code Restructuring
- None of these changes result in breaking the existing behavior of applications using the .NET wrapper.
- Output format functions moved from the 'execute' class to the Output class – go figure
- Parameter conflict checking routine moved from Output class to Api_BaseExecute
- Moved non-helper type functions from apiHelepr to apiSerial or apiXmlRpc class
- Made apiHelper public, to allow use of common conversion routines in applications, if desired.
- Changed internal class property names; input->Input, output->Output
- Performed an 'Organized Usings->Remove and Sort' on all source; and other cleanup
- MCAPISettings – Configuration, Api_BaseInput, Api_BaseOutput
- Timeout is now a 'Wrapper Control' value allowing it to be set on individual api calls.
- SecureAccess is now a 'Wrapper Control' value allowing it to be set on individual api calls.
- DataCenter now uses a value of 'auto' as the default configuration setting, to match your apikey
- The api_Url MCAPISettings value no longer returns the 'http://' or 'https://' or DataCenter portion of the api request URL – these are now applied at execution time.
- Other improvements and fixes
See documentation (with change log at the end) for more information
Thank you very much. This works great. I've had no problems at all in implementing member and list management.
on Mar 20, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Thanks so much for updating the DataCenter variable. I was able to hardcode for development on the us2 server, but was unable to set variable dynamically. Now we are ready for release of a basic version. Mike
on Feb 25, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.